Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Watermarking Program

When I do product recommendations here, I usually just focus on equine products. I am changing it up and doing it for a photography related service. It is a program called Batch Photo Watermarker. You can load as many photos into the program as you want. You can customize your trademark or copyright and position it appropriately. After that all you have to do is hit save and it applies it to all of the selected photos. This is great for me as a photographer with a Facebook page, as well as, a website.

I am doing this for two reasons:

1. I like the program. It is easy to use efficient and a time saver.

2. If you link this program to your blog or website they give you a free registration code :)

So here is the link (Photo Watermarking Software), fellow photographers be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment