Monday, September 27, 2010

WEG Here I Come!

On Friday I leave for the World Equestrian Games in Lexington, KY. I can't wait!

Okay so here is the back story. My friend H with the horse I call boyfriend was one of the horse and rider teams chosen by the USTA to be part of the Standardbred versatility demos at the games. She was chosen to demo show jumping. Our friend L from Maine was chosen as well, and so was our friend LH from Lexington. Well being I am H's show mommy and offical photographer where she and boyfriend go I travel! L will be driving down with her mare Thursday and then bright and early Friday morning we will all be traveling to Kentucky. They begin demos on Sunday and unfortunately I fly home Tuesday night while they stay til Thursday because I can't miss that much school.

I plan on taking tons of photos of the games and maybe even doing some writing as well. The trip will also be well documented on this blog as I will be making an effort to constantly update with a play by play of our trip and of course ad pictures.

WEG Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment