Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stacy Westfall

As all of you know from reading this I am a huge fan of Stacy Westfall and she was the one who inspired me to start doing bareback and bridleless with Satin. I don't know any horse people that don't know who she is and I think every single horse person has seen the run that made her famous. But, for those of you who are not horse people, it is a MUST see. So check it out below:



I have met Stacy in person and she is an absolute doll. She was so nice to me and every fan who approached her. She took the time to answer everyone's questions and sign posters and other products. Today I finally saw the video of her freestyle at WEG with her newest superstar stallion.



Just wanted to share a great rider and fantastic horsewoman with you all. Hope you are all as inspired as I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment